If you need Call Accounting or Call Tracking services, we’re the company to help with a solution! Contact SAI to discuss how we can collect, retain, and report on your CDR. Having access to your calling activity can be vital in meeting your financial, governance, and corporate compliance initiatives.
At SAI, our mission is to help medium to large enterprises simplify a complex telecom world by providing reporting tools for PBX, VoIP, and other unified communication systems. And, we’ve been doing it for over 25 years!
SAI provides critical tools to manage call records. These records provide reporting and visualization of call details, calling patterns, and IP voice traffic. Also, this solution helps manage expense budgets, corporate compliance initiatives, and positions for the always unforeseen forensic discovery.
- Ability to charge-back costs to managers or other user types
- Automatically map costs to company General Ledger accounts
- Individualize reports with custom queries using our latest InQuery tool.
- View call patterns via reports or through a visualization engine
- Monitor calling activity for toll fraud
- Report on 911 calls in real-time
- Long term retention of CDR for forensic and e-discovery requirements
Whether you use Cisco Unified Communications Call Manager, Avaya, Microsoft Teams, or other leading voice platforms, we have a solution for you! Please call or email SAI for more information.