With the push of a button, Sierra Gold PBX Integration (PBXi) automatically reconciles changes made in the PBX database with your Sierra Gold organizational database, saving you time while ensuring that your PBX and Sierra Gold databases are always in sync.
- Ensures that you have a more accurate and reliable organizational database and usage management reports
- Virtually eliminates manual data entry of station, department, and equipment information
- Eliminates errors associated with manual data entry
- Flexible and intelligent integration with all major wired and wireless switches, including Avaya S8700 and Cisco CallManager
- Updates the Sierra Gold database by directly importing station moves, adds, and changes that have been made in the PBX
- Reads the station name, station number, and department information from the PBX, then compares it to your Sierra Gold database
- The department each station is assigned to is entered into a user-defined field in the PBX station record. To further define each station, you can use the Sierra Gold interface to add information that cannot be entered into the PBX, such as the Station Code, Station Overhead, e-mail addresses, or Station Location.