Sierra Gold Mobile Access Xtreme (SG MAX)
You’ve been there before. A cell phone bill shows up on your door step and it’s much higher than the previous few months. Welcome to “bill shock”. One of the most common causes of bill shock is excessive roaming charges.
SG MAX can stop bill shock before it ever gets started. By detecting the roaming status of every one of your Smartphones in real-time and notifying the right people on your staff, you can prevent excessive roaming charges by making pro-active changes to voice or data plans.
Minimizing bill shock is just one way Sierra Gold MAX helps you manage your mobile devices. SG MAX also allows you to:
- Lock and wipe phones remotely
- Locate a device in real-time
- Monitor a phone for suspicious call activity
- Prevent texting while driving
- Redirect 411 calls to low cost alternatives
- Tag calls for time and expense tracking
- Integrate the reporting of your mobile calls with wireline calls
Through the use of a small lightweight software client that is installed on each mobile device, the data is automatically sent to a secure web-based application for reviewing, editing and integration with your Sierra Gold VTS reporting suite or other back office systems.
The software client also provides control by allowing you to restrict or re-direct dialing based on the location and speed of the device.